The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
Economic Development Council of Livingston County
Livingston County is just north of Ann Arbor, home to an inviting collection of communities. Conveniently located with access to Detroit, Lansing, and Ann Arbor, the area is growing quickly with equal appeal for businesses and families.
Ann Arbor SPARK, in partnership with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County (EDCLC), provides economic development services and resources to Livingston County communities, businesses, and residents.
Established in 1983, the EDCLC is committed to strengthening the economic base for Livingston County through the retention, expansion, attraction, and development of jobs and capital investment. The EDCLC works closely with private and public entities to facilitate community and economic development activities, strategic initiatives, and regional, national, and international collaborations to the benefit of all Livingston County communities.
Economic Development Resources
- Benchmarking Livingston County 2022 Report
- Livingston County: Celebrating 10 Years of Partnership, Positive Impact
- EDCLC 2021 Annual Meeting (recorded 10/28/21)
- Livingston County Economic Forecast (recorded 4/1321)
- Demographic and Economic Insights
2022 Quarterly Reports
- Q1 2022 EDCLC Report
- Q2 2022 EDCLC Report
- Q3 2022 EDCLC Report
- Q4 2022 EDCLC Report
- View All Reports
SPARK Livingston County Team
- Phil Santer, SVP, Business Development
- Marcia Gebarowski, Director of Business Development, Livingston County
- Nick Joblonski, Manager, Livingston County Business Development
- Denise Murray, Economic Development Coordinator, and Marketing Specialist, Brighton
- Tami Salisbury, Development Associate, Livingston County