The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
Ann Arbor SPARK is a community resource that helps drive economic growth in service of prosperity for all. Our team of experts is available to support your goals, help with talent attraction needs, and explore funding options at any stage of your business.
Work with a team dedicated to accelerating early-stage tech companies at Michigan’s most successful startup incubator.
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp teaches the Lean Startup methodology and pairs early-stage startups with experienced entrepreneurs and mentors.
- SPARK’s Startup Acceleration services include free educational workshops and training events, business acceleration grants, and invitation-only networking opportunities.
- Become a client of our Incubator Programs to work from one of our two innovation centers located in downtown Ann Arbor and downtown Ypsilanti.
- Early-stage clients have the opportunity to work directly with our experienced coaches and mentors, which includes the entrepreneur-in-residence program.
Connect with regional experts supporting existing companies by linking them to the critical resources they need to locate, stay, and grow here.
- SPARK’s Site Selection Consulting provides that feet-on-the-ground resource, ready to provide regional data, make introductions, and help ease the process of taking your location projects.
- Our experts can help navigate the different state and local incentives available to businesses looking to grow in southeast Michigan.
- We can help with your talent acquisition needs. Gain insights into the talent pool in the greater Ann Arbor region and work with SPARK to build and grow your workforce.
- We’ve got the data to help you understand the regional demographics and gain other research-driven insights.
- SPARK provides municipality support, working closely with the public sector to attract businesses and talent to their communities.
Engage with experienced investors who finance early-stage tech startups and are helping grow the state’s angel investor community.
- SPARK’s capital programs team provides education, guidance, and funding for entrepreneurs ready to launch their first startup, nurturing them from the idea stage and startup stage through the growth stage.
- High-net-worth individuals interested in angel investing can learn more about getting started in funding early-stage tech ventures.