Research and development are vital to the success of any tech business. As an early-stage startup, it may even be the most vital. That’s why it’s so important for local entrepreneurs like you to have a space to invent, collaborate, and innovate. Ann Arbor SPARK’s startup incubator offers valuable research and development space for robotics, mobility, and tech development.
Build at SPARK
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, the SPARK Central Innovation Center offers an ideal location for launching, developing, and growing your innovation-based technology. Clients share space with like-minded tech professionals engaging in creativity and ingenuity for sustainable success. SPARK clients can apply for business accelerator grants for marketing, recruiting, legal, and other professional services.
Designated Desk Benefits
- Enjoy using private desks, meeting rooms, and conference spaces.
- Access to secure, reliable high-speed fiber internet.
- Meet and build camaraderie with fellow Michigan entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Apply for business accelerator grants to help offset the cost of project-based legal, marketing, accounting, and other services. Learn more about our award-winning business accelerator programs.
- Receive invites to mentoring, networking, and educational events.
- 6,609 square foot open floor plan allows for social distancing and flexible space configuration to accommodate your equipment, such as 3D printers.
- Close proximity to acclaimed academic institutions and partners: The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Eastern Michigan University, Washtenaw Community College, American Center for Mobility, and Mcity.
- Presentation-enabled conference rooms of varying sizes.
- Secure, controlled keycard access.
- Central downtown location.
- Reception area and on-site mail handling.
- Single-person booths to make private phone calls.
- A full-size kitchen and accessible restrooms.
COVID-19 Safety is a Top Priority
- Following recommended health and safety protocols.
- Updated HVAC systems and filtration systems.
- Daily cleaning by uniformed, professional staff with EPA-approved disinfectants.
As your company grows, Ann Arbor SPARK grows with you. Designated desk pricing starts at $250/month per seat. Learn more.
Interested in learning more about our R&D space? Contact Ann Arbor SPARK using the form below for more information.
Ann Arbor SPARK thanks the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti SmartZone Local Development Finance Authority (LDFA) for their support of SPARK’s entrepreneurial programs.