Consider us an extension of your team — your feet-on-the-ground, local resource for checking things off of your to-do list.
The team at Ann Arbor SPARK understands the concerns of businesses when it comes to relocation decisions, and the challenges site selectors face during the search. SPARK is dedicated to helping companies looking to grow, expand, or relocate find a space that suits their needs and has the resources and connections to facilitate your site selection.
Site Selection Services
SPARK can provide real-time, relevant resources for whatever your business needs related to attraction, expansion, and retention — when you need it, such as:
- Feasibility studies
- Site review for projects of any size
- Expert analysis of economic, workforce, and industry sector data
- Local housing and relocation referrals
- Compensation analysis
- Connections to regional, state, and national partners
- Introductions to regional industry groups and associations
- Sartorius BioAnalytical Instruments Ground-breaking Ceremony for Center of Excellence in Ann Arbor
- KLA Selects Ann Arbor for its Second North American Headquarters: Site Selection Process
- Wacker Chemical Corporation establishing North American Innovation Center & Regional Headquarters in Pittsfield Charter Township
Commercial Space Availability
Is your business looking for a new place to call home? From information gathering to site tours, we’re available to ease the process — and ease your mind. Our team works closely with current businesses located in the greater Ann Arbor region and prospective companies looking to move by making connections between you and regional resources.
- Commercial Listings
- Incubators, Accelerators, and Co-working Spaces
- Factors That Tech Firms Should Consider When Choosing a Location for Ann Arbor Office Space
- Site Selection Resources and Insights: Key Takeaways from Swisher’s 2021 Year-End Vacancy Report
Industry and Talent Insights
Ann Arbor SPARK offers research and analysis capabilities to help your company better understand the region and those who live and work here. From industry sector analysis to wage studies, annual benchmarking studies to economic impact analyses, we can connect you to the resources you need to make data-driven decisions.
- Benchmarking the Ann Arbor Region
- Life Sciences Industry Sector
- Technology Industry Sector
- Automotive Technology and Mobility Industry Sector
- Tech Talent Compensation Survey Results
- Washtenaw County Economic Outlook
Our local workforce development assets are uniquely positioned to help your company meet its talent needs, reduce turnover, and increase productivity. Highly qualified staff members will work with you to create customized workforce recruitment, hiring, training, or retention solutions using a wide variety of services and resources available.