The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
We all have dreams of what it’s like to launch the next great startup from our garage, basement, or home office. When in reality, there are lots of benefits to having a dedicated location away from home where you can conduct business in a professional environment when needed. Michigan entrepreneurs who augment their at-home workspace with a virtual desk at Ann Arbor SPARK discover that working with the startup incubator can accelerate their success.
Why Ann Arbor SPARK?
Ann Arbor SPARK is Michigan’s most successful startup incubator and business accelerator. A virtual office at either of SPARK’s Innovation Center locations provides much more than traditional coworking spaces. In fact, Ann Arbor SPARK’s entrepreneurial services program received a 2019 Gold Award for Entrepreneurship from the International Economic Development Council.
Virtual Desk Benefits
- Use a business address instead of a home address for additional credibility.
- Ensure privacy and eliminate distractions by holding meetings in a conference room versus a coffee shop or other public space.
- Meet and build camaraderie with fellow Michigan entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Attend workshops and networking events available only to SPARK clients.
- Apply for business accelerator grants to help offset the cost of project-based legal, marketing, accounting, and other services. Learn more about our award-winning business accelerator programs.
- Reserve conference rooms using an online booking system.
- Drop-in workstations with external monitors available in a professional co-working environment.
- Single-person booths to make private phone calls.
- Reception area and on-site mail handling.
- Close proximity to acclaimed academic institutions and partners: The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Eastern Michigan University, Washtenaw Community College, American Center for Mobility, and Mcity.
COVID-19 Safety is a Top Priority
- Health and safety protocols in place.
- Updated and maintained HVAC systems and filtration systems.
- Daily cleaning by uniformed, professional staff with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Virtual office pricing starts at $75 per seat at the SPARK East Innovation Center in downtown Ypsilanti and $115 per seat at the SPARK Central Innovation Center in downtown Ann Arbor.
As your company grows, Ann Arbor SPARK grows with you. In addition to virtual desks, SPARK has dedicated workspaces for you and your employees, all the way up to private office space.
Interested in learning more about our virtual office space? Contact Ann Arbor SPARK using the form below for more information.
Ann Arbor SPARK thanks the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti SmartZone Local Development Finance Authority (LDFA) for their support of SPARK’s entrepreneurial programs.