You are here
Ann Arbor SPARK Employer Talent Program
Are you looking for exceptional talent in the Ann Arbor region? The SPARK Employer Talent Program provides the support that companies need to attract talent across all driving industries. The program offers access to the job portal, talent newsletters and social media posts to over 10,000 followers. The SPARK team works closely with companies in the region to understand their strategic objectives, industry, employment needs, to assist in solving workforce issues. Connect with SPARK’s Talent team and utilize the available tools to discover talent critical to business growth.
If you are an employer seeking talent, SPARK offers the following services:
Submit Job Postings on SPARK's Job Portal
- Free Job Portal, post openings in the following categories:
- Administrative Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Healthcare Jobs
- IT & Software Development Jobs
- Life Science Jobs
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development Jobs
- Search Ann Arbor SPARK's database of resumes covering many high demand fields such as automotive and mobility, engineering, software development, information technology, healthcare, and more.
- Employers and job seekers alike attend general SPARK events of mutual interest
- College and University Recruiting Connection
Customized Programs may include:
- Consultations and individualized recruitment with Amy Cell, LLC.
- Software Talent Attraction and Retention Program (STAR)
- Talent mixers
- Annual Attraction Event
- Access to pre-screened and referenced talent
- Access to resumes in the Opportunity Seekers Program
- Access to resumes in the SPARK Job Portal