Tenacious, resilient, and visionary — these qualities define the entrepreneurial spirit.
At Ann Arbor SPARK, we foster that spirit by helping startups and early-stage companies thrive. We have two business incubators, structured mentoring programs, and a knowledgeable team ready to connect you to the resources you need to succeed.
PARTNERING WITH EARLY-STAGE TECH STARTUPS FOR ACCELERATED SUCCESS
Since its inception in 2006, Ann Arbor SPARK has supported the growth of a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem through the creation and management of services, tools, and resources specifically designed for entrepreneurs. If you’ve ever considered building your own business in one of Michigan’s key driving industries, we invite you to see how SPARK can accelerate your success.
Clients of the SPARK startup incubator and small business accelerator have access to professional business services designed to help grow Michigan-based technology companies in Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti.
Entrepreneurs will discover a wealth of opportunity, camaraderie, and support at SPARK.
- Co-working, desk, and office space within one of the two area incubators for companies at any stage.
- Mentorship through curated programs led by regional business leaders.
- Guidance on attracting angel investors and venture capitalists.
- Events designed for entrepreneurs, job seekers, and business visionaries.
- Grants to help fund bootstrapped entrepreneurs achieve business milestones.
With funds earmarked by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and budget oversight provided by the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti SmartZone Local Development Finance Authority (LDFA), Ann Arbor SPARK’s entrepreneurial programs, services, tools, and resources support the growth of a vibrant startup ecosystem.