A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
- June 30: PPP Loan Forgiveness
- The Michigan Celebrates Small Business Awards announced its winners this week, which included May Mobility as a SmartZone Best Small Business and Workit Health, MySwimPro, and Great Lakes GrowthWorks all made the 50 Companies to Watch list.
- Ann Arbor SPARK client MountainPass is poised to help multiple academic institutions adjust to remote management.
- Lake Trust’s “Great Lakes Give Back” program will help 75 small companies with additional support when they get some additions through crowdfunding, which has become a helpful way to support small businesses.
- The University of Michigan announced this week that Amazon is making a corporate gift to one of U-M’s venture funds. Amazon is one of the largest recruiters of students at the Ross School of Business.
- The University of Michigan announces fall semester plans — new dates, in-person classes, breaks canceled.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.