A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
- The Ann Arbor SPARK COVID-19: Business Information and Resources page is continually updated with new information.
- With funding from Washtenaw County, SPARK launched the Small Business Resiliency Fund this week for small companies affected by COVID-19 with fewer than 10 employees.
- Give and Take launches Givitas, a platform for leaders of Michigan-based startups to connect with each other during COVID-19.
- Coping with COVID is a new lunchtime free webinar series featuring startup founders and venture capitalists from the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- May 5 | 2020 Midwest Venture Showcase
Food for Thought
- The latest in SPARK’s Building Great Organizations series Project Management: The Menlo Way
- Free ebooks from the mind of Ted Dacko: 7 Indispensable Tools for Selling in Tough Times