A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
- The Ann Arbor SPARK COVID-19: Business Information and Resources page is continually updated with new information.
- With funding from Washtenaw County, SPARK launched the Small Business Resiliency Fund this week for small companies affected by COVID-19 with fewer than 10 employees.
- Give and Take launches Givitas, a platform for leaders of Michigan-based startups to connect with each other during COVID-19.
- Coping with COVID is a new lunchtime free webinar series featuring startup founders and venture capitalists from the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- May 5 | 2020 Midwest Venture Showcase
Food for Thought
- The latest in SPARK’s Building Great Organizations series Project Management: The Menlo Way
- Free ebooks from the mind of Ted Dacko: 7 Indispensable Tools for Selling in Tough Times
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.