- COVID-19’s challenges prompt positive changes in Ann Arbor businesses’ workplace culture – taking a look at how Jottful, Censys, SpellBound and EntryPoint are changing how they work.
- Congrats to PassiveBolt, who won their second CES award this year for the Shepherd Lock.
- University of Michigan wins $10M federal grant for smart intersections in Ann Arbor
- COVID-19 Fueled Ann Arbor Office Vacancies, but Employees Likely to Return, Experts Say (subscription required)
- Ann Arbor’s Home Point Financial files to go public
- Shrinking Briarwood – The mall’s owner plans to replace its vacant Sears store with office and residential space.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.