Entrepreneur Boot Camp
Early-stage companies accepted to Entrepreneur Boot Camp will work one-on-one with seasoned entrepreneurs, angel investors, and business executives in this multi-week program. By accomplishing the following milestones, graduates will shorten the time required to attract capital, customers, and other resources.
- Solve a big problem for target customers
- Refine and perfect your investor pitch working with experienced investors
- Assemble a talented team that can deliver the solution and grow the company
- Gather the cash needed until the company starts making money
- Gain access to potential customers
- Accept financial advice on pricing, target market, creating budgets and projections, and selecting suitable sources of capital
- Make critical connections to talented individuals in your industry
- Receive encouragement and advice from serial entrepreneurs
The Right Fit
Entrepreneur Boot Camp participants are selected from a pool of qualified early-stage companies with technology-driven products or services with a defensible intellectual property. Criteria include management teams with at least one full-time person dedicated to the company and two team members available to attend camp.
Entrepreneur Boot Camp is funded by: