The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI) is looking for scientists and engineers focusing on science-based innovations to join our 2-year fellowship with Argonne National Laboratory. Practically all current and alumni innovators in CRI are supported by accelerators and incubators across the U.S. Applications opened October 15th and close at 5 p.m. November 30th, 2023.
Innovators from the previous 7 cohorts have leveraged the CRI program to create more than 641 jobs and raise $427M in funding. CRI is part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Lab-Embedded Entrepreneurship Program.
Highlights of the Program
- Fellowship stipend of $115k per year for two years plus healthcare benefits
- Non-dilutive support for de-risking technological innovations
- Access to technical experts, facilities, and unique capabilities at Argonne National Laboratory
- Networking access to business experts, investors, mentors, & corporate partners
- Neither DOE nor Argonne take an equity stake
Our ideal candidates are working on deep tech, climate tech solutions. They do not need to have an incorporated startup yet, however, if they do it must be registered in the U.S. and cannot have more than $2M in private sector funding at the time of application. CRI innovators must be either U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.