The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
Please join us at this in-person seminar to learn how you can use MATLAB to develop data driven models and operationalize them in automotive workflows. You will also see how MATLAB can be used in cloud workflows.
Our engineering experts will discuss ways to speed up simulations through various modeling techniques and improve the integration with other development platforms.
- Deploy data driven models
- Connect MATLAB with cloud platforms
- Use MATLAB in cloud workflows
- Speed up system simulations
Who Should Attend
- Simulation engineers looking to build models using data driven approaches
- Data Scientists who need to operationalize their models
- Controls engineers wanting to augment traditional controls
- Hardware engineers evaluating design decisions through virtual sensors
- IT Engineers for integration with server and cloud
- Managers wanting to discuss how MATLAB can improve their team’s efficiencies
Admission is free but seats are limited!