The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
VentureWell, in collaboration with MedHealth, TechTown Detroit, and The Lemelson Foundation, is actively searching for seed-stage medtech startups to join an immersive five-week hybrid workshop taking place from October 16 to November 16, 2023. This program aims to equip startups with the essential skills and strategies required for successful fundraising and impactful company-building endeavors in preparation for launch.
Here’s what participants can expect:
Expert mentorship: Engage closely with seasoned investor-mentors for invaluable guidance tailored to your startup’s needs.
Refined fundraising strategies: Fine-tune your fundraising approach through targeted sessions, ensuring you’re well-prepared to attract equity investment.
Negotiation readiness: Participate in simulated boardroom discussions to boost your negotiation skills for successful deal-room outcomes.
Expansive network: Connect with fellow founders and industry professionals, fostering collaborations that can shape your startup’s future.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Team formation: Management team and key roles identified, with a legal entity formed
- Early validation: Evidence of product-market fit and customer buy-in
- Intellectual property strength: Provisional patent(s) filed or clear licensing pathway
- Tech progress: Developed prototype, pre-clinical trials underway (devices and diagnostics)
- Fundraising active: Raised at least $25K, gearing up for equity investment within 12 months
- Positive impact: Clear assessment of technology’s positive impact on patient outcomes and healthcare costs