The first step towards SPARK entrepreneurial services is filling out a client intake application.
Renaissance UnDemo Day is a semi-annual event that connects Midwest startups with venture capital investors from around the U.S. The goal is to make useful introductions that ideally lead to investment in historically underrepresented geographies and founders.
2024 Spring DEI UnDemo Day is a virtual event on April 17 that will bring together some of the Midwest’s top early-stage companies with venture capital investors from around the country. DEI UnDemo Day is designed exclusively to attract venture capital investment to Midwest startups led by underrepresented founders or CEOs.
The event agenda will include large group pitch rooms as well as hundreds of curated 1:1 meetings between startups and VCs. Investor registration will open in February. If you are a startup interested in applying to participate in DEI UnDemo Day or if you have any questions, please contact Christina Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 9: Startup Application opens
- February 16: Startup Application closes
- February 22: Investor registration and startup meeting selection opens
- March 25: 1:1 Meeting selections due
- March 28: Startups informed if they were selected for the pitch room
- April 12: 1:1 Meeting schedules distributed to startups and VC investors
- April 17: DEI UnDemo Day