- a2Tech360 in Review: 4,000 registrations from 37 states and 25 countries for 16 events which produced more than 30 hours of content.
- Behind The Scenes At 2030: What The Future Holds, Predicting The Next Decade In Tech
- Wacker Chemical Corporation establishing North American Innovation Center & Regional Headquarters in Pittsfield Charter Township
- Economic Development Leaders for Michigan, including Ann Arbor SPARK, Form Partnership to Accelerate State Economy
- Ann Arbor tech companies make new key hires:
Startup Ecosystem News
- Startup Wellness Check: Jobs, Sales Growth: The Michigan Angel Fund surveyed its portfolio companies on Q3 jobs and growth performance.
- Ann Arbor-based Zomedica president and COO Dr. Stephanie Morley, DVM answers 5 Quick Questions from the MEDC.
Food for Thought
- On remote work: “Stress levels are down, and productivity is up,” says Brian Elliott, VP of the Future Forum. “Sense of belonging is where, on average, the challenge is greatest.” (More from Axios)
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.