A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
- a2Tech360 in Review: 4,000 registrations from 37 states and 25 countries for 16 events which produced more than 30 hours of content.
- Behind The Scenes At 2030: What The Future Holds, Predicting The Next Decade In Tech
- Wacker Chemical Corporation establishing North American Innovation Center & Regional Headquarters in Pittsfield Charter Township
- Economic Development Leaders for Michigan, including Ann Arbor SPARK, Form Partnership to Accelerate State Economy
- Ann Arbor tech companies make new key hires:
Startup Ecosystem News
- Startup Wellness Check: Jobs, Sales Growth: The Michigan Angel Fund surveyed its portfolio companies on Q3 jobs and growth performance.
- Ann Arbor-based Zomedica president and COO Dr. Stephanie Morley, DVM answers 5 Quick Questions from the MEDC.
Food for Thought
- On remote work: “Stress levels are down, and productivity is up,” says Brian Elliott, VP of the Future Forum. “Sense of belonging is where, on average, the challenge is greatest.” (More from Axios)