- Google-funded subsidiary Cavnue will open a 40-mile connected and autonomous corridor between Detroit and Ann Arbor, connecting Corktown, Willow Run, and the University of Michigan. The public-private partnership includes Michigan’s two AV proving grounds, Mcity and the American Center for Mobility, and members of an advisory committee such as Ford, General Motors, Argo AI, BMW, TuSimple, and Waymo.
- Drone footage from Rand Construction of 1145 Oak Valley Drive, featuring the new home of SPARK Central Innovation Center graduate Nostrum Energy.
- Paul Krutko, Ann Arbor SPARK president and CEO Interview on the Michigan Business Network
- The Big Ten voted not to have college football this fall, leaving college towns and businesses in Ann Arbor reeling. Loss of college football a body blow to fans, businesses in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- August 24 | Foundational Elements of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Workshop
- August 25 | Getting Hired During a Pandemic.
- Ypsi business owners found Association of Businesses of Color, co-founded by SPARK East-tenant Ylondia Portis.
Michigan & Beyond
- Amazon wants to build a $400M distribution center with 1,200 new jobs at Michigan State Fairgrounds site in Detroit
- Birgit Klohs, president and CEO of Grand Rapids economic development organization is retiring from The Right Place
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.