A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
- April 8: Michigan STEM Forward Info Session
- April 13: Livingston County Economic Forecast
- April 20: Michigan Celebrates Angels
- Ann Arbor SPARK to Manage Statewide Michigan Internship Program
Ann Arbor SPARK and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) are launching Michigan STEM Forward, a statewide program that matches students attending Michigan colleges and universities with internship opportunities at the state’s leading innovative companies.
- University of Michigan economists review COVID-19’s impact and the region’s recovery progress, as well as forecast the road ahead. Check out SPARK’s takeaways and download the meeting’s materials.