- Lots of Ann Arbor representation at this year’s SXSW Online (March 16 – 19)! Learn more: Ann Arbor SPARK, Michigan House to host panels at SXSW
- Boosted by pivot to remote work, Ann Arbor cybersecurity company Blumira doubles staff during the pandemic.
- Clinical analytics startup Fifth Eye Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted its “de novo” classification to Fifth Eye’s Analytic for Hemodynamic Instability
- SPARK.grow Podcast: Conversations with Mike Klein, Genomenon
- SPARK’s Anne Partington joins the board at Women in Mobility, Detroit
- U-M and Ford open a huge new robotics center
“U-M’s Ford Motor Company Robotics Building is a four-story, $75 million, 134,000-square-foot complex situated on North Campus. As the new hub of the U-M Robotics Institute, its first three floors hold custom U-M research labs for robots that fly, walk, roll, and augment the human body—as well as classrooms, offices, and makerspaces. Through a unique agreement, the fourth floor houses Ford’s first robotics and mobility research lab on a university campus, as well as 100 Ford researchers and engineers.”
- The Village of Pinckney is one of ten finalists in a pitch competition called “Put Your Town on the Map”
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.