A look back on this week’s economic development headlines, announcements, and other share-worthy news from the Ann Arbor region.
Agita Labs wins Best of Bootcamp. This early stage startup is developing the next-generation of privacy-enhanced computing structures that will facilitate the creation of new data markets while protecting data IP rights and personal information.
HR professional shares her secret to landing a job in the Ann Arbor area.
- EMU, Digital Divas, and FordLabs profiled by Driven: Michigan’s cybersecurity leaders are pursuing a “culture change” for diversity in their field
- Ann Arbor company, TRUiC, offering free business startup guides sees huge growth
- In Ann Arbor, you can order lunch and have it delivered by a robot
- The latest PlanetM Mobility report, featuring a profile on ACM’s Tech Park announcement and plans for the NAIAS
- SPARK client FreightRoll digitalizes paper documents to reduce operational inefficiencies.
- The Best Tech Startups in Ann Arbor, as identified by the Tech Tribune.
- Phoenix Contact hosting a mobility lunch in Ann Arbor
- Michigan Venture Capital Association and GDI are hosting a webinar called Venture x Talent. The discussion will focus on how startups can find funding and the right talent to achieve long term growth.
- XR Midwest 2020 happening April 5 is the first annual XR conference at the University of Michigan, hosted by ARI.
- More upcoming events
Food for Thought
- More Women Became VC Partners Than Ever Before In 2019 But 65% of Venture Firms Still Have Zero Female Partners
- People Follow Jobs and Jobs Need Beds
- To overcome a lack of capital for a growing number of innovators and entrepreneurs, Michigan’s investment community is pooling its available resources to drive growth, expand opportunities, and attract new players.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.