Congratulations to these companies within Ann Arbor SPARK’s services areas that were recognized on the 2019 Crain’s 100 Cool Places to Work list.
Armor Protective Packaging (Howell)
BlueWillow Biologics (Ann Arbor)
DaySmart Software (Ann Arbor)
Lowry Solutions (Brighton)
Oxford Companies (Ann Arbor)
Work Skills Corp (Brighton)
What makes a company a “cool place” to work? According to Crain’s, many of these companies provide:
- Flexible hours to accommodate personal and family obligations
- Bonus or incentive programs
- Subsidized meals or free snacks and beverages daily
- Personal development workshops and classes
- Payment of employees’ medical insurance premiums.
Read about compensation trends in the Ann Arbor region.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don’t miss an event, announcement, or job opportunity. Get news delivered to your inbox and stay informed about what is going on in tech, business, and talent in the greater Ann Arbor region.