Compliant Healthcare Technologies, LLC (CHT) is pleased to announce the opening of the Ann Arbor regional office, located in the Ann Arbor Commerce Park at 1050 Highland Drive. CHT partners with healthcare facilities to help achieve medical piped gas systems compliance, provides environmental monitoring services, and offers ASSE training certification courses. CHT chose Ann Arbor as an expansion location because of the concentration of healthcare facilities in and around Ann Arbor. CHT employs nearly 50 people, and 4 people are currently employed in the Ann Arbor office, with plans of increased personnel as the customer base expands.
Compliant Healthcare Technologies, LLC was founded in 2006 with a desire to take medical piped gas systems evaluations, maintenance and compliance to a new level. CHT partners with healthcare facilities to help them achieve Joint Commission and Environment of Care compliance with world-class service. Through the use of a unique and comprehensive patent-pending software and service (CHxProgram), healthcare facilities have the ability to evaluate the current status of their medical piped gas system(s) from source equipment to patient terminal, at any time. As a “Partner in Compliance”, CHT offers:
- Medical piped gas systems evaluations, inspections, and verifications
- Medical piped gas systems deficiency corrections and maintenance
- Environmental monitoring services and passive dosimeter badges
- Parts and equipment sales (i.e. pumps, compressors, regulators, alarms, valves)
- Design, diagrams, plan reviews and documentation services for medical piped gas systems
- Construction and project management services for medical piped gas systems
- ASSE instructor led or online training courses (6005, 6010, 6020/30, 6040)
CHT’s mission is to deliver quality medical services, cultivating partnerships through the use of innovative technological solutions, skilled service professionals and enriching educational programs that differentiate CHT as the national leader in the healthcare industry. CHT services healthcare facilities nationwide at over 600 locations. It is headquartered in Raleigh, NC, and has regional offices in Cleveland, OH, Chicago, IL, Louisville, KY, Richmond, VA, and now Ann Arbor, MI.