Join Vehicle & Transportation Technology Innovation Meetings (VTM) for a chance to meet with global automotive and mobility leaders. Local economic development and community partners will be hosting Michigan’s first international B2B forum on innovations in mobility to showcase our region as the global epicenter of mobility. This event is patterned after the successful VTM Turin, which attracted over 300 companies and organizations.
VTM Michigan is a mobility technology event that brings together the vehicle and transportation community, including: manufacturers, tier one suppliers, key decision makers, disruptive technology specialists, entrepreneurs and solution providers for air/land/water.
The program will include:
- Conference: A half-day conference focused on the challenges and opportunities for future mobility and new vehicle technologies.
- B2B Meetings: Pre-arranged B2B meetings
- Workshops: Participants will have the opportunity to host or participate in workshops addressing current topics, including:
- Electric and hybrid vehicles, batteries, and components
- Hydrogen, new sustainable propulsion systems
- Software-defined vehicles
- Urban air mobility
- Connectivity, smart infrastructure, cloud services
- Sensing and control technologies for ADAS and autonomous driving
- Safety-security validation and certification
- Micro-mobility and new mobility concepts
Become a sponsor! As an event sponsor, Michigan is offering local companies discounted registration and exhibit space adjacent to the Michigan Pavilion. For more information, contact: Chris Olzem, Senior Business Development Representative, Oakland County: email@example.com, 248.202.9138.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.