Join the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum for PLAY: A Scientific Soirée, s 21+ fundraiser where curiosity is celebrated, and science becomes the life of the party! A strolling dinner and a selection of cocktails, beer, and wine are included in your ticket.
We’re turning the Museum into a haven of interactive discoveries for adults! You can expect:
- Tracy Bennett, the Wordle Editor for the New York Times, will present puzzle games that will challenge and delight your intellect
- A one of a kind Tetris competition in an immersive projection mapped experience in our H2O gallery
- Facilitated hands-on science experiments by our amazing educators
- Games of chance designed especially for the occasion
- Live music from Ain’t Dead Yet and DJ Buff1
- Screen print your own tote bag take away
Dress in your most radiant rainbow or science-inspired outfit as we fuse scientific charisma and star-studded glamour to create a party atmosphere like no other. Get ready for an evening that’s as bold and brilliant as you are!
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.