Post-COVID, we find ourselves facing significant challenges regarding how people will live and work in the future.
We grapple with questions such as:
- Do we go back to the office as we knew it?
- Do we continue to work from home?
- How to explore alternatives to the traditional office?
- How to create affordable housing in our cities?
In the March Leaders Connect Breakfast, three experts will present their perspectives on these crucial questions.
- David Whitinger will discuss how shared office space is transforming the workplace.
- Bill Milliken will give us his perspective on the future of office real estate in Ann Arbor.
- Peter Allen will present his inspired concept of how we can create affordable housing and beautiful public spaces in Ann Arbor.
As always, the audience will have a chance to participate in small groups to discuss these topics.
Please join us as we continue crucial conversations in Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.