Pitch@WCC is our annual event that provides WCC students and community members an opportunity to strengthen their entrepreneurial skills and advance their business concepts toward becoming an operating and profitable business.
Who can apply to Pitch@WCC?
- A WCC student or local community member who is an aspiring or current entrepreneur business that serves customers in our region.
- Pitch @ WCC is designed for businesses in our local community, including freelancers, but NOT for franchise owners, multi-level marketers or those seeking venture capital.
- You can apply if you participated in past competitions, but NOT if you won any Pitch @ WCC prizes in previous years.
- If you pitched in the Pop Up Mini Summer Art Fair Pitch in 2023 you can participate in Pitch @ WCC.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria to apply, here are the steps you must complete:
- Record a 2-minute “Pitch Your Pitch” video.
- Submit a Pitch@WCC application and upload your 2-minute “Pitch Your Pitch” video by Thursday, February 15th at 5:00 p.m.
- We will only accept video links within the official Pitch @WCC 2024 application form (no email submissions). Email Submissions will not count under any circumstances.
All participants will be notified of final selections by Monday, March 4th at 5:00 p.m and selected finalists will receive further information to prepare for the Pitch@WCC event.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.