ChatGPT is among the most exciting yet controversial AI/ML developments in recent years. We’ll have a round table discussion in this meetup. Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- What is ChatGPT? What does it look like?
- How does it work and what are its limitations?
- How does it impact the industry, and what business opportunities might be there?
- Are we close to “artificial general intelligence”?
This will be a round table discussion where everyone is encouraged to share their thoughts. The goal of the meetup is to exchange ideas, socialize, and build a community around AI/ML.
- Special thanks to Ann Arbor SPARK for sponsoring the venue, pizzas, and light beverages.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Event starts at 6:00 p.m.
- In-person attendance is highly encouraged to help build community.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.