Join us for our another A2 New Tech at Venue by 4M.
Happy Hour (sponsored by Ann Arbor SPARK) starting at 5:30 p.m. Pitches start at 6:30 p.m.
- Pitch 1: KUHMUTE – Peter Deppe – KUHMUTE is the “Tesla Supercharger” for anything smaller than your typical electric vehicle. They provide parking and charging for e-scooters, e-bikes, wheelchairs, and more.
- Pitch 2: Politics on the Go – Arabia Simeon – PoGo is a civic tech company informing the next generation of voters. They are building a non-partisan personalized voter guide that streamlines down-ballot elections and issue-based research, creating an all-in-one hub for your voting info.
- Pitch 3: Steps After Life – Diana Milian – Steps After Life is a software-with-a-service (SwaS) company that combines the care of human concierges with the power of technology to help families navigate and resolve afterlife matters once the funeral services have concluded.
- Pitch 4: Ultima Insights – Noah Jacobs & Noah Cox – Ultima provides AI-powered insights for smarter investments. Their service is comprised of a brain-like neural network that automates the worst part of investment research.
- Pitch 5: RevKeep – Kevin Lasser – Revkeep’s software solution addresses two of the biggest issues healthcare providers face: diminishing profits and labor shortage.
- Pitch 6: Better Context – Jay Sen – Your last marketing hire is Better Context AI. Better Context learns about your buyers, automates content creation, and optimizes over time.
Our monthly meeting format:
Each presenter takes the stage for 10 total minutes – five minutes to demo and five minutes to answer questions.
Open announcements and community networking to follow.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.