Southeast Michigan is a hotbed of activity in defining new ways to get from Point A to Point B. One solution: Robots. How to sell them?
Robots have been with us for a long time, seeing widespread use in manufacturing and other sectors. Increasingly, robots have become one solution in the mobility puzzle, i.e., how to get people, goods, and services from Point A to Point B. But what are potential markets for robotic mobility solutions? Who do you need to convince in order to make the sale? What are the barriers to adoption? Join us to discover the answers.
Our panelists include:
- Arnold Kadiu, CEO & founder, Intermode
- Shelby Keil, Digital Summer Clinic intern with Intermode
- Andrew Schafer, Digital Summer Clinic intern with Intermode
- Shadi Mere, CEO, Bedestrian
- Grant Bradley, Digital Summer Clinic intern with Bedestrian
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.