Join business, government, and community leaders from across the region as we celebrate the successes in Livingston County with dinner and cocktails.
The event will feature a panel discussion about Livingston County success stories and the resources that helped them get there.
- David Snodgrass, CEO, Lake Trust Credit Union
- John Chwalibog, CEO & Managing Partner, Virtual Technology Simplified (VTS)
- Mark Sarafa, Owner & Founder, Pop Daddy Snacks
- Suzanne Morrison, Director of Marketing, Hatch Stamping Co.
- Stacey Macek, Senior Property Manager, Corrigan Oil (moderator)
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Registration and networking
- 6:00 – 8:30 pm: Dinner is served, Annual Meeting program and awards
The event will feature awards given for:
- Resilience Award
- Talent Innovator of the Year
- Project of the Year
- Business Champion Award
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.