Join business, government, and community leaders from across the region as we celebrate the successes in Livingston County with dinner and cocktails and an informative panel discussion on the current state of workplaces in Michigan.
This event will feature a panel discussion on adapting to new workplace expectations.
- Mary Anne Marr, executive director of real estate, Consumers Energy
- Jasmit Kaur, CEO, Culturebie
- Nathan Burd, administrator, Livingston County
- Dan Roman, software developer, Menlo Innovations
- Janelle Best, president, Howell Chamber of Commerce (moderator)
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Networking
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Annual Meeting program and awards
The event will feature awards given for:
- Talent Innovator
- Project of the Year
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.