Join us for WCC Manufacturing day 2023 – Your deep dive into education and career growth in high-wage, high-demand jobs.
The U.S. will need 4 million manufacturing jobs over the next decade. WCC is hosting a special Manufacturing Day 2023 open house to introduce prospective students to educational and career possibilities in advanced manufacturing – a high-wage, high-demand industry. High school students, counselors, and adults interested in a manufacturing career path are invited to register.
What to Expect:
- Tour state-of-the-art advanced manufacturing and welding jobs
- Learn more about many manufacturing career paths, including: welding, robotics, automation, fluid power, CNC machining, industrial electronics, and more
- Speak with WCC faculty, staff, and students
- Chance to interact with robots and machinery
- Speak with local manufacturing employers about in-demand jobs and more
- Learn about apprenticeships
- Ability to apply to WCC and learn about grants, scholarships, and other financial aid options
Manufacturing Day is nationally celebrated to inspire the next generation of workers in manufacturing. Please visit the national MFG Day webpage for more information about the Manufacturing Institute.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.