Thinking of starting a business or ready to start now?
Join the Michigan SBDC for a 4-hour Open House on Thursday, October 6 from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
During this event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Speak with a professional business consultant about your business idea
- File your Articles of Organization with assistance
- Set up your business on Google
- Discuss a bookkeeping process
- Talk with an attorney from DeYampert and Hawkins Law PLLC
- Talk to lenders from Lake Trust and CEED Lending to discuss possible funding options
- Talk to an insurance agent
We’ll also have a number of community partners attending to discuss how they support small businesses in our area.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.