Dive into the world of marketing and brand building in the Age of AI with our team of experienced practitioners, live and in-person.
During this in-person event, part of A2Tech360 week at SPARK East, Digital Summer Clinic founder Bud Gibson will be moderating a panel including TechStak founder Nicol Pasuit, growth marketing expert Ian Sherk, and select members of Nicol’s 2023 Digital Summer Clinic Intern team. The panel will share their insights from their time in the workplace both strategizing and executing AI-based strategies. This event will dive into topics related to local start-ups and how they leverage AI technologies to enhance marketing strategies, improve customer experiences, and drive business growth. After learning about how AI has been the heart of digital marketing since the beginning with algorithmic search (chiefly Google) and social media news feeds (chiefly Meta), you’ll have the tools to equip AI to your marketing game.
Whether you’re a marketing professional, business owner, or simply curious about the future of marketing, this event is for you! Network with like-minded individuals, gain valuable knowledge, and be inspired by the possibilities AI offers in marketing and branding.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving digital landscape. Register now and secure your spot, and check out other events apart of A2Tech360 for Ann Arbor’s week-long celebration of innovation!
Please come hear from:
- Nicol Pasuit Founder & CEO, TechStak; Founder and CEO, My Unleashed Life
- Ian Sherk, Head North American Growth Marketing, ada; previously VP Media Strategy, Career Now Brands
- Lily Stroup, Summer Digital Marketing Strategist, My Unleashed Life
- Jocelyn Kohls, Summer Digital Marketing Strategist, My Unleashed Life
- Brett Caldwell, Summer Marketing Team Member, TechStak
- Charles Borus, Summer Marketing Team Member, TechStak
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.