The Automotive Women’s Alliance is bringing together distinguished women across the mobility sector and more to celebrate their strengths and achievements and inspire women to continue to take on the world. This powerful half-day event is meant to inspire attendees to unleash their power, own their stories, and energize their professional development. We will be celebrating the power of women in automotive and across businesses on this special day.
- Camille Landry, Head of Marketing – Americans, Lotus Cars USA
- Natalie Joniec, Social Media and Content Coordinator, Lotus Cars USA
- Carlene Bills, President, Ford Component Sales
- Britta Brown, Senior Director of Basketball Administration, Detroit Pistons
- Shellee Simmons-Taylor, VP, Strategy and Innovations, Worthington Industries
- Sibel Selcuk, EVP, Research and Development, Heritage Research Group
Designed for individual women leaders of any level or groups of women from an organization, this professional development conference is designed to energize, empower, and encourage. We look forward to seeing you on May 6 for our inaugural Ignite Your Genius Conference.
Breakfast, snacks, beverages, and a special conference t-shirt (size guarantee if you register by April 23).
This event is an ecosystem partner event, hosted by the Automotive Women’s Alliance.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.