To apply for this grant, visit ComcastRISE.com between June 1 and June 30, 2023 and complete the online application form.
Looking for help applying to the Comcast RISE grant?
We will be hosting application assistance sessions for anyone needing help with the process – including computer or internet access and Spanish language translation.
Register for one of our in-person application assistance sessions. All sessions will be held June 14 at the Washtenaw County Learning Resource Center. Join us for a 30 minute session from 9-11 a.m. or 4-6 p.m.
¿Necesitas ayuda para aplicar al programa de Comcast RISE?
Estaremos proporcionando asistencia a cualquier persona que necesita ayuda en el llenado de la aplicación. La asistencia en persona incluye computadora, acceso a internet, y traducción en Español.
Puedes registrarte para una sesión personalizada el día 14 de Junio desde las 9am- 11am o desde las 4pm hasta las 6pm en el Centro de Aprendizaje del Condado de Washtenaw ubicado en 4135 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor MI 48108.
About the Grant:
Comcast is committed to closing the digital divide and achieving digital equity. They will be awarding a total of 100 grants to Detroit-area businesses that have been affected by COVID-19. This program offers incredible support and resources to help your business recover and thrive.
Selected recipients will receive:
- Consulting: General business assessment and consulting that provides business owners with recommendations on how to grow their businesses.
- Creative Production: Turnkey production of a 30-second TV commercial, plus a 180-day linear media schedule.
- Technology Makeover: Computer equipment and complimentary connectivity, voice, and security services for 12 months.
- Education: 12-month access to online entrepreneurship courses, learning modules, and resources for small business owners.
- Monetary Grant: Businesses will receive a $5,000 monetary grant in the form of ACH payment to their business account.
To be eligible for this opportunity, your business should meet the following criteria:
- Owner is at least 18 years of age or older, and is the primary decision maker for, and is actively engaged in the day-to-day operation of the business
- No more than 100 full-time and part-time employees
- Established business operations for at least three calendar years
- Business address in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne or Washtenaw county.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.