Join A2 New Tech for our October Meetup!
Happy Hour sponsored by Ann Arbor SPARK starts at 5:30 p.m., pitches start at 6:30 p.m.
- Pitch 1: Molus – Suibhne Ó Foighil – Molus develops tools for indexing, searching, and delivering answers from long-form multimedia content. Their initial product, YouChat, allows users to interact with YouTube videos by asking questions and receiving answers from the video’s content.
- Pitch 2: Vayoom – Anil Menawat, Ph.D. – Vayoom is a secure SaaS platform that uses AI to enhance manufacturing processes. It offers predictive analytics for financial and operational improvements, resulting in increased profitability and growth.
- Pitch 3: Spessle – Samantha Alkatib – Spessle is a revolutionary app transforming local commerce. It connects small businesses with their community, creating a vibrant marketplace for customers to discover and buy products from local shops.
- Pitch 4: Cartropic – Paul Jaques – Cartropic simplifies the car buying experience by putting the buyer in the driver’s seat.
- Pitch 5: Zero to Wear – Kaleena Eugene-Louis – Zero To Wear is an innovative app that helps women make informed investment choices by carrying their entire wardrobe on their phone. It eliminates the need to constantly buy new clothes when they want to look and feel their best.
Our monthly meeting format:
Each presenter takes the stage for 10 minutes – five minutes to demo and five minutes to answer questions with open announcements and community networking to follow.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.