The 2023 Women Who Fund Forum uplifts and celebrates education, knowledge transfer, and networking while working to address gender disparities in the venture capital, private equity, and entrepreneurial communities.
Presented by the University of Michigan Zell Lurie Institute, the half-day conference provides exceptional opportunities to interact with and have direct exposure to attendees comprised of private equity, investment banking, and venture capital industry peers, as well as leaders of second-stage companies from the greater Midwest.
- 9:00 am: Registration and strolling networking breakfast
- 10:00 am: Opening remarks from Edward J. Frey Dean of Business, Stephen M. Ross Professor of Business, Sharon Matusik
- 10:15 am: Keynote speaker
- 11:30 am: Panel conversation
- 12:30 pm: Networking lunch
- 1:30 pm: Models of Mentorship activity: What Are You Looking For?
For more information, please visit here.
Ann Arbor SPARK is a proud sponsor of the 2023 Women Who Fund Forum.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.