We’re back in-person in Detroit!
Scrum Detroit and Integral are bringing our communities together for an in-person discussion around micro-front-ends.
Join us on April 17, 2023 from 5:30-7:30pm EST
Rocket Mortgage staff software engineer Jason Neal will talk about the problems that micro-frontends solve, his synthesis around different approaches (web components, module federation, etc.) to implementing micro frontends, and a live demo. You will learn best practices, as well as patterns, processes, and implementation.
This meetup is designed for:
- Engineers and architects interested in learning more about scaling front-end development efforts efficiently.
- Product Managers who are looking to learn about organizing roadmaps and teams using micro frontend patterns.
- Technology leaders and scrum/agile enthusiasts who are interested in scaling your front-end development efforts while maintaining flexibility and speed.
- 5:30 – 6:00: Networking and light refreshments
- 6:00 – 7:00: Micro frontend discussion with Jason
- 7:00 – 7:30: Networking
Jason Neal has been a software developer for more than 20 years, primarily working in the front-end stack. He’s worked in more than a dozen industries including education, real estate, healthcare, news, radio, finance, and more. Jason has always had a passion for building high-quality software. He enjoys pushing himself and his teams to be the absolute best they can be.
Thank you to our sponsors, sponsored by Rocket Companies for supporting the Detroit technology community.
Subscribe to our events newsletter
Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with Ann Arbor SPARK and the region’s innovative business leaders — from job fairs and workshops to unique networking events.