We all have dreams of what it’s like to launch the next great startup from our garage, basement, or home office. When in reality, there are lots of benefits to having a dedicated location away from home where you can conduct business when needed. Michigan entrepreneurs who augment their at-home workspace with a virtual office at Ann Arbor SPARK discover that working from the startup incubator can accelerate their success.
Why Ann Arbor SPARK?
Ann Arbor SPARK is one of Michigan’s most successful startup incubators and business accelerators. A virtual office at either of SPARK’s Innovation Center locations provides much more than traditional co-working spaces. In fact, Ann Arbor SPARK’s entrepreneurial services program received a 2019 Gold Award for Entrepreneurship from the International Economic Development Council.
Virtual Desk Benefits
- Use a business address instead of a home address for additional credibility.
- Ensure privacy and eliminate distractions by holding meetings in a conference room versus a coffee shop or other public space.
- Meet and build camaraderie with fellow Michigan entrepreneurs.
- Attend workshops and networking events available only to SPARK clients.
- Apply for business accelerator grants to help offset the cost of project-based legal or marketing services.
- Reserve conference rooms using an online booking system.
- Drop-in workstations with external monitors available in a professional co-working environment.
- One-person booths to make private phone calls.
- Reception area and on-site mail handling.
- Work in the same space as SPARK team members.
- Both locations are within steps of renowned universities: The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti.
COVID-19 Safety is a Top Priority
- Health and safety protocols in place.
- Maintained HVAC systems and filtration systems.
- Daily cleaning by uniformed, professional staff with EPA approved disinfectants.
Virtual office pricing starts at $75 per seat at the SPARK East Innovation Center in downtown Ypsilanti and $115 per seat at the SPARK Central Innovation Center in downtown Ann Arbor.
As your company grows, Ann Arbor SPARK grows with you. In addition to virtual desks, SPARK has dedicated workspaces for you and your employees, all the way up to private office space.
Interested in learning more about our virtual office space? Contact Ann Arbor SPARK using the form below for more information.
Ann Arbor SPARK thanks the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti SmartZone Local Development Finance Authority (LDFA) who help make SPARK’s entrepreneurial programs available to bootstrapped entrepreneurs.