One-year award winners:
- Ability to Engage, Inc. is a consultancy that specializes in the development and co-creation of brand equities, innovation, and consumer insights.
- Akervall Technologies, Inc. manufactures the thinnest, most protective, and comfortable mouthguards on the market that let you talk, breathe, and drink.
- DNA Software, Inc. provides solutions for the automated design of molecular diagnostics to detect disease with exquisite sensitivity and specificity.
- H3D, Inc. offers the world’s highest-performance imaging spectrometers. Its technology is from research in the Nuclear Engineering department at the University of Michigan.
- UIS Holding helps municipal water utilities and heavy power users and generators keep the power on and clean water flowing.
Two-year award winners:
- Arbor Assays designs and produces the world’s most sensitive immunoassay and detection kids to facilitate cutting-edge science worldwide.
- DocNetwork is the leading electronic health record system for camps, childcare, and schools.
- J Keller Properties specializes in property management and real estate brokerage in the greater Ann Arbor market.
- Torrent Consulting helps companies utilize their people, processes, and tools to harness the power of technology to change how they understand and interact with their customers.
Three-year award winner:
- CEI Composite Materials is a full-service provider of architectural metal panel systems and components for the commercial construction industry.
Four-year award winners:
- Human Element develops integrated eCommerce solutions for businesses and has active partnerships with global technology companies like Magneta, BigCommerce, Google, and others.
- InfoReady Corporation’s cloud-based solutions use data science algorithms to match relevant information while automating all types of application processes.
- McCreadie Group solves the nation’s leading research hospitals and colleges’ pharmacy challenges with software solutions that automate manual processes.
Five-year award winners:
- Menlo Innovations provides innovative consulting through training, cultural transformation, software design and development, and project management agility.
- Oxford Property Management is a full-service real estate company with more than 15 years experience in the greater Ann Arbor area.
Eight-year award winner:
- Online Tech is the Midwest’s leader in secure, compliant hybrid cloud, co-location, disaster recovery, and offsite backup services.
Nine-year award winner:
- Caelynx is a Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) consulting company and CAE software distributor with expertise in Finite Element Analysis.
Ten-year award winner:
- LLamasoft is the global leader in supply chain optimization software driving continuous improvement for the world’s largest companies.