What could your business achieve if you knew how to make your training work?
We call it Bottom-Line Training ® because it’s not just training for its own sake or because it’s the right thing to do – it’s training that is designed to positively change behavior. This is training that enables your organization to succeed and helps your trainees feel successful. We’ve worked long and hard to distill our learnings about learning and share them with you in this seminar. Once you’ve assimilated Zingerman’s Training Compact and our Training Plan Questions, you will be able to create training that works for your business. We believe in our approach so strongly, we’ve trademarked it!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Hear all about Zingerman’s 4 Training Plan Questions and use them to develop Training Plans for your organization.
- Learn about Zingerman’s 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift [On-the-Job] Training and use them to train your staff more effectively.
- Demonstrate how to use new training tools and techniques.
- Learn how to take responsibility for the effectiveness of your own training.
- Briefly become an employee of the illustrious Acme Sandwich Company. Uniforms provided.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well meaning and well run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!
BUILD YOUR OWN BOTTOM LINE TRAINING!
Want a head start on implementing the lessons you learned at the seminar? You can schedule dedicated one-on-one time with one of our trainers the morning after the seminar and get started on developing/improving your organization’s training under their able guidance.
up to 5 people, up to 4 hours, the morning after the Bottom-Line Training® seminar. Email or call us to reserve a spot for your organization.
3728 Plaza Dr Suite #5
MI 48108, USA