Join us for the Extended Reality (XR) at Michigan 2021 Summit! This virtual event will span two half days (April 6 and 7) and will feature speakers from all over the country sharing their knowledge and insight around XR. The XR at Michigan Summit will utilize virtual event platforms, Hopin, for the majority of the speaker sessions, and AltspaceVR, for a networking reception.
The XR at Michigan 2021 Summit expects to feature the following:
- Featured speaker Jeremy Bailenson, Founding Director of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab
- Industry speakers from Microsoft, Disney, HP, and others
- Panel discussion of featured XR Faculty from the University of Michigan
- Showcase of XR work from University of Michigan students
- Interactive virtual networking reception in AltspaceVR