Decision making for early stage companies is hard enough during good times. It is infinitely more difficult in difficult times like this. In this webinar, we will discuss the following:
- What should you use for a decision making framework?
- How do decision biases get in the way of good decisions?
- What have others done during prior difficult times?
- How should you be thinking about what to do with your company, people, customers, and markets?
- How to be a better leader in these times.
- How do you set and measure goals?
- What are appropriate decision making timeframes?
- How should you be thinking about alternative plans (Plan B) and in what time frame?
- What are the most important tools to help you make critical decisions?
The discussion will be led by Ted Dacko, CEO of Arbor Dakota Strategies, who will be providing tips and recommendations to help you with specific challenges that you may be facing. Details on the webinar link will be provided after registration.
This webinar will be recorded and added to Ann Arbor SPARK’s online COVID resource center following the presentation.