The Southeast Michigan PACE Summit is back on in its new virtual platform!
The Virtual Southeast Michigan PACE Summit will include: presentations on Southeast Michigan based PACE projects, panel discussions on PACE financing and the economic benefits of green buildings, as well as updates on local sustainability efforts.
- Bali Kumar, Lean & Green Michigan
- Bob Mattler, Green Portfolio Solutions
- Chris Ellis, Greenworks Lending
- Jan Culbertson, Ann Arbor 2030 District
- Jason Beale, Wright Energy Partners
- Mike Shesterkin, Southeast Michigan Sustainable Business Forum
- Missy Stults, City of Ann Arbor Office of Sustainability and Innovations
- Paula Holtz, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Phil Santer, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Rafi Golberstein, PACE Loan Group
- Sonya Delley, PACE Equity
- Lucas Dixon, Plug Smart
- Todd M. Williams, Lean & Green Michigan
View the agenda for the Southeast Michigan PACE Summit here.