With the unemployment rate edging lower and lower, the market for technical talent grows tighter and tighter.
Other than throwing high salaries at candidates and employees, are there things that you can do to attract and retain top technical talent. Yes!
Stout Systems is presenting a free two-hour seminar that will cover a range of topics, including:
– How to write a job advertisement that will attract the maximum number of applicants
– Leveraging your own workforce to assist with recruiting
– Serial versus parallel recruiting
– Dos and don’ts of interviewing
– How to pitch your compensation package
– Company culture—what tech personnel want and how to market what you’ve already got
– What technical personnel value, often even above salary
– And much more…
Seating is LIMITED so RSVP!
Seminar dates & locations:
September 17th 2018 from 2:30 to 4:30pm – Ann Arbor Library, Westgate Branch, 2503 Jackson Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 (this event)
Ann Arbor District Library Westgate Branch
Ann Arbor, MI, USA