Invest in our community. Since 2016, SummerWorks has focused on providing young adults ages 16 to 24 with work experience and exposure to a variety of career paths. The program helps employers introduce the next generation of young adults to their businesses and opportunities in their fields.
What you will get out of the program:
- Grow the future workforce: Introduce the next generation to your business and the opportunities and ideas in your field
- Learn from young adults: SummerWorks recruits and prepares great candidates to support your business or organization. Bring fresh eyes and energy to a project you’ve always wanted done over the summer.
- Invest in our community: Being a part of SummerWorks positively contributes to the development of young adults in our community. It helps them build skills and exposes them to real-world opportunities they may not yet know about.
Ways to Participate
- Be a mentor
- Host an intern
- Give a career talk
Learn more at our virtual information session on Friday, March 5 at 9:00 am.
- Office of Community & Economic Development, Washtenaw Co.
- University of Michigan
- Michigan Works! Southeast
- Amy Cell Talent
- Ann Arbor SPARK