Why did we create the SEMjs Study group?
What do we do at Study Group?
- Work with individual JS issues and problems; bring in JS projects that you are struggling with, we can help!
- JS questions? Bring ’em!
- Networking with other JS developers in our local community
- JS topic of the day; there is always a new topic being discussed
- Other JS discussions, whatever you are interested in! Chances are, there will be others that are interested too!
- Work with exercism.io, which is a code kata site for JS practice (as well as other languages)
- Work on a group project
- Pair programming
- Group code kata
- Tooling and frameworks discussions
And, generally, anything that you can think of, we can accommodate you. It’s really up to you! The question really is, what do YOU want to learn today?
And, finally, you don’t HAVE to have an agenda when you come to study group, but do come! You will walk out with new ideas, regardless of how you walked in.
301 E Liberty Building
3rd Floor, Ann Arbor, MI