Four Session Series – September 5, 12, 19, & 26, 10 am-12 noon
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople, Sales Managers, Biz Owners, Estimators:
This interactive training series will provide new skills to deal with these common problems business people experience in negotiation:
Currently selling at low or no margin.
Need to increase prices but are worried about losing customers.
Having to approve too many special pricing requests.
Fear that if you don’t offer discounts you will lose more deals to competitors.
Have a good pricing strategy, but not sure how to execute it.
Interactive Training Content:
• Selling vs. Negotiating
• Evaluating the Buyer
• The Average and the Savvy Buyer
• The Seven Deadly Sins of Negotiation
• Creating a Concession Matrix
• Understanding Your Sources of Leverage
• Situation Analysis and the Response Continuum
• The Top 12 Buyer Gambits & Finesse Countermeasures
501 Avis Drive