Join the Center for Positive Organizations and the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute to learn powerful emotional intelligence skills for high performance and well-being. The Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program, developed at Google and based on neuroscience research, teaches attention and mindfulness techniques that build the core skills for effective leadership.
The SIY program was designed to help people intensify their focus, manage stress, harness creativity, and improve resilience. Participants gain greater self-awareness, communication, and leadership skills so they can thrive in their personal and professional life.
About the Program:
The month-long SIY program begins with a highly interactive two day in-person course, followed by four weeks of individual and peer-to-peer practices, and concludes with a webinar. The program curriculum brings together mindfulness, neuroscience, leadership training, and emotional intelligence.
The program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception, and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation, and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate well-being, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication, and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving, and overall well-being
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking, and group conversations
The program uses highly practical and scientifically verified methods that improve emotional intelligence, resilience, creativity, communication, productivity, and personal and organizational leadership.
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for both individuals and organizations who wish to build greater emotional intelligence and leadership capabilities. We welcome individuals, groups, teams, and organizations from both the public and private sectors.
Search Inside Yourself is now approved by the International Coaching Federation. Coaches receive 13.5 Continuing Coaching Education credits when attending the SIY program.
Through the SIY program, participants will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance focus and creativity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses and increase resilience
- Develop greater self-awareness and emotional regulation
- Improve communication and decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
701 Tappan Ave
MI 48109, USA